Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New Look for the Topical Index

I probably should have waited until the week was up and the voting was finished on the current layout, but I was just too excited :D So, I decided to make a slight change to the Topical Index chart and put it in a button, like I did with the links in my sidebar.

Now, if you want to see the Topical Index, just click the button at the top of my blog. If you don't want to see it, you don't have to. I think doing it this way makes my blog look a little cleaner and less cluttered up top. It also keeps you from having to scroll down to read the first post. I also like it b/c I now have more room at the top for special reminders, such as my link to the Resources for Lent 2008.

Overall, I think it's a good change. I hope you all like it too. Leave a comment and let me know. I closed the current poll.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Looks much better, Nick, and it's even more technologically cool. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails