Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Nominate Phatcat in the 2008 Catholic Blog Awards

It is that time of year again: time to vote for your favorite Catholic blog in this year's Catholic Blog Awards. Last year I did rather well, with 7 top-25 finishes, 2 of which were in the top-10:
  • Best Apologetics Blog: 6th place
  • Best Designed Blog: 8th place
  • Smartest Blog: 13th place
  • Best New Blog: 13th place
  • Best Overall Blog: 17th place
  • Best Individual Blog: 18th place
  • Best Written Blog: 22nd place
This year, I want to do better, particularly in the "Best Designed Blog" and "Best Apologetics Blog" categories. I'll give you my sales pitch later. For now, all I need is your nomination.

Nominations for the 2008 Catholic Blog Awards will open this year at 12:00 Noon CST on Friday, February 15, 2008 and close on Friday, February 29, 2008 at 12:00 Noon CST. Voting will begin on Monday, March 3, 2008 at 12:00 Noon CST and end on Monday, March 17, 2008 at Noon.

I think I surprised a lot of people last year, particularly when I tied with Mark Shea in the "Best Apologetics Blog" category, and beat blogs like A Catholic Life, Cor ad cor loquitur (Dave Armstrong's blog), and Bonfire of the Vanities. Let's do it again this year!!

Remember, you can nominate my blog for more than one category!

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails