Monday, February 04, 2008

Poll-Release Monday #43

Here is this week's poll question:


  • "What do you think of the topical index at the top of my blog?"
    • Yay
    • Nay
Don't forget to click the "Explain your answer" link below the poll and tell me why you voted the way you did. Especially if you don't like it, I am curious to know why.

That said, here are the results from last week's poll:
  • "What is your opinion on the new 'Daily Dose of Discernemt' series that I have been posting on this blog?"
    • Yay: 16 (76%)
    • Nay: 2 (10%)
    • "Daily with De Sales" was better: 2 (10%)
    • Get rid of the "Great Catholic Writers" portion: 1 (5%)
    • Get rid of the G. K. Chesterton portion: 0 (0%)
It looks like the majority of you like what I have been doing with that, so I'm gonna keep on keepin on.

Thank you all for your continued support of this blog.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

3 comments:

David said...

It doesn't feel right somehow, at least not there.

Hidden One said...

I voted yay, but I wish it was smaller.

japhy said...

I like it, but having it slightly smaller could help. Perhaps incorporating it in the header box as two rows?

Related Posts with Thumbnails