Friday, February 29, 2008

Spring Break....in Maine?!?!

Contrary to every reasonable expectation, I'm actually going someplace colder for Spring Break. My girlfriend's family lives in Portland, so we will be there for the next week. Of course, you know what that means: even less posting then I've already been doing! If you promise not to leave me altogether, I promise to make cameo appearances over the break and give you just enough to keep you coming back.

Deal? I hope so.

Also, I won't be keeping up with the "Daily Dose" while I'm away, but not to worry. There's still a way for you to read each day's entry. For the G. K. Chesterton quote of the day, go here. For the Catholic Tradition quote of the day, go here.

Finally, don't forget that nominations are over and now VOTING for the 2008 Catholic Blog Awards begins on Monday, March 3, 2008 at 12:00 Noon CST and end on Monday, March 17, 2008 at Noon. Please don't forget about me while I'm aware. If you need a reminder as to why I'm worthy of an award, just check out the selection of posts in the Topical Index at the top of my blog.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

ps: As if this could actually be an after thought, please pray for Amy and I as we drive 12 hours through intermittent snow and inclement weather.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails