Thursday, April 10, 2008

D.D.D. is M.I.A.

In case anyone is wondering, I have decided to postpone the "Daily Dose of Discernment" for the time being. School is so hectic right now that I simply cannot keep up with it anymore. This is my last semester of grad school, and it is crunch time like you would not believe.

Check out my to-do list:
  • finish a catechetics project that is already late
  • Apr. 14: 60-min catechesis using the full Ecclesial Method
  • Apr. 15: A catechetical project on a topic of my choosing
  • Apr. 22: Exit Presentation
  • May 2: 5-lesson plans
  • May 5: 5-pg. paper on catechesis
  • Jun 16: Comprehensive Exam
Pretty sick.

Please, please, PLEASE pray for me that I can overcome the intense anxiety that I feel right now and complete all of these assignments.

If you end up craving your daily dose of discernment, have no fear, both sections for each day are online:St. Thomas Aquinas, patron saint of students .... pray for us.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May God bless you! I'll offer my next Rosary for the successful completion of your program.

Kristen J

Ebeth said...

You can do it!!! Nick!!! You can doooo it!! I'm thinking about you and saying a prayer for you, too.

I'll have spread the word for you on the Chesterton thing.....

Love and Hugs!
Ebeth

Jnorm888 said...

yeah, I'll keep you in prayer






JNORM888

Related Posts with Thumbnails