Monday, April 21, 2008

Quick Update

First of all, I'm going to let the current poll run for another week so more people will have an opportunity to vote. Also, I know I haven't been posting very much here recently, but I plan on changing that as soon as I can get through Thursday. My Exit Presentation is tomorrow, which basically determines whether or not I receive my Certification in Catechetics. Then, on Thursday, I have to give my 60-minute catechesis using the Ecclesial Method. Please pray for me.

If you've asked me a question or sent me an email within the past few weeks (or, in the case of seraphim, within the past few months), please know that I am sorry for not being able to help you sooner and that I haven't forgotten about you. Once Friday rolls around, I'll be able to pay more attention to my blog.

Thank you for your patience.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

on friday, might you have time for a phone call too? i know a short someone who hasnt talked to you in a very long time who would like to hear your voice again...

Related Posts with Thumbnails