True or false?: The parish is the first place for education in prayer.
If you've never done this before, the poll is in my sidebar. Also, after you vote, click the "Comments" link at the bottom of the poll and explain your answer. If the parish isn't the first place for education in prayer, what is?
That said, here are the results from last week's poll:
- True or False?: Prayer is directed primarily at Jesus.
- True: 8 (32%)
- False: 17 (68%)
- False; cf. Para. 2680: Prayer is primarily addressed to the Father; it can also be directed toward Jesus, particularly by the invocation of his holy name: "Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on us sinners."
For more on the Trinity, see the following resources:
- Topical Index: God/Trinity/Jesus
- Biblical Evidence for Catholicism: Trinitarianism and Christology
- New Advent: The Blessed Trinity