Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Poll-Release Monday #57

I know, I know, I forgot again. I barely have the time to blog anymore. It's starting to make me wonder if I should continue blogging or not. I really hate to give this up, but I also hate posting only once a week. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet.

At any rate, here is this week's poll question:

True or False? The priest receives the fullness of the sacrament of Holy Orders.
Vote in the poll in my sidebar.

As for the previous poll, here are the results:
  • True or False?: The ministerial priesthood differs in essence from the common priesthood of the faithful.
    • True: 21 (81%)
    • False: 5 (19%)
The correct answer is:
  • TRUE, cf. no. 1592: The ministerial priesthood differs in essence from the common priesthood of the faithful because it confers a sacred power for the service of the faithful. The ordained ministers exercise their service for the People of God by teaching (munus docendi), divine worship (munus liturgicum) and pastoral governance (munus regendi).
Good for you if you got this one right. If you didn't get this one right, you may benefit from reading the following articles: I hope that helps.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails