Monday, July 28, 2008

Quck Update

I will be gone on a men's retreat for the next three days, which means no internet access, so I wanted to say a few things real quick before I left.

First, this month marks the two-year anniversary of my blog. Sweet! I never thought I'd be doing this that long, and I certainly never thought that I would actually attract a small but loyal readership! I thank you all for sticking with me.

Secondly, I see that only 9 people have voted in the poll so far. That's pretty pitiful, but it's probably my fault for not posting as much here recently. I'm going to keep the poll running for another week. I'm also going to try to manage my time better so that I can do what I need to do at work and still keep up this blog. Call me obsessed, but I'm just not ready to give up on it yet. I think it can still do a lot of good for people.

Finally, by way of a work update, things have been going pretty well. Everyone seems very excited that I'm here and very hopeful for the future. Religious Ed and RCIA start up in September, so planning has begun to get all of that in order. I'm excited to get started with those two HUGE facets of my work as a DRE! Please continue your prayers for me.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

2 comments:

StBlog said...

enjoy the retreat, I pray you will be refreshed body and soul! Congrats on your blogaversary! +JMJ+ John St. Blog's Parish

Hidden One said...

There's 13 of us voters now. :P

May the Lord bless the retreat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails