Monday, December 08, 2008

Bobby Jindal Tells His Conversion Story

I haven't said anything about this on my blog, but if you keep up with me on facebook then you know that I'm a big fan of Bobby Jindal, the governor of Louisiana. I think he is a new and exciting face for the Republican Party. At any rate, I recently watched an excellent speech he gave at New Chapel Hill Baptist Church. He was there simply to give his Christian testimony, and I was very impressed by it. Imagine if a guy like this was our next president!!!

Here's the speech, in 5 parts (unfortunately). Leave a comment and let me know what you think:

video video video video video

A politician preaching the Gospel. Pretty crazy.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

4 comments:

Elect Governor Bobby Jindal POTUS 2012 said...

Any fan of Governor Jindal is a friend of mine. Join us http://govbobbyjindal2012.ning.com/

Anonymous said...

Now, Marcus Grodi on EWTN needs to invite him onto the Journey Home Program, so we can here the Catholic portion of his conversion.

phatcatholic said...

That would be great, wouldn't it!

Anonymous said...

Yes it would. Someone should probably email EWTN and the Journey Home about that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails