Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Never Let Go

Check out this video by the youth group at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church in Owensboro, KY. Danny May, the Director of Youth Ministry, just made me cry with this thing .... which means I hate him now.



I have another verse that I would like to add:

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us." (Rom 8:18)

Danny and my brother Drew, who is the DRE at Lourdes, do a weekly podcast called Tuesday Mornings that you might be interested in as well.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

8 comments:

Jeff Pinyan (japhy) said...

Add me to the "hate" list. That was amazing. I'm passing it on.

JP Manzi said...

That was clever. Touching.

What is that song?

Matt1618 said...

Nick I "hate" you now

Anonymous said...

Great work, but someone should spell check...

phatcatholic said...

Yea, but I don't really hold it against them. The video is still very effective.

Anonymous said...

Loved it!- your cuz- Rosanna

phatcatholic said...

Welcome to my blog, Rosie!

Anonymous said...

No tears... ok ok I admit my eyes were moist! That was touching. -Katie R.

Related Posts with Thumbnails