Jesus, Living Bread which came down from heaven ... have mercy on us.
Holy Eucharist and the Sacrifice of the Mass
- Faith and the Eucharist
- The Makeup of the Eucharist in Other Catholic Rites
- Symbolism in Jn 6
- What's This "Holy Communion" that You Speak Of?
- "Unless You Become Like Children...."
- "Bread" and "Wine" or Something More?
- Profaning Communion for the Sake of "Communion": Parts One -- Two
- The Experience of the Lord's Supper in Protestant Churches
- Real Presence vs. "Do This in Memory of Me"
- On Proper Behavior in an Adoration Chapel
- What Are the Effects of the Eucharist?
- On Transubstantiation and the Real Presence: Parts One -- Two
- Debate with "Briguy" on the Real Presence: Parts One -- Two -- Three
- The "Once for All" Sacrifice of Christ
- The Mass and the Forgiveness of Sins
- What Is Transubstantiation?
- What Does the Eucharist Have to Do with Thanksgiving?
- Adoring Our Eucharistic Lord
- Christ: The One Who Satisfies (on Jn 6:24-35)
- Christ: The Source of Eternal Life (on Jn 6:41-51)
- Debate on the Office of New Testament Priest: Parts One -- Two -- 3a -- 3b -- Four (Parts 3a, 3b, and 4 contain an extensive defense of the Sacrifice of the Mass)
- To "Do" or Not to "Do", That Is the Question