Thursday, November 05, 2009

Short Video of My Wedding

Here's a little preview of the wedding video that Amy and I had made. I am told it is not finished yet, but it will give you some indication of the joy of that day. The song in the background is "Book of Love," by Peter Gabriel. It was the song that Amy and I chose for our first dance. Oh, and the two testimonials at the end of the video were recorded towards the end of the reception, when Amy and I both were about to pass out from exhaustion.



Thank you Lord for my beautiful wife.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

9 comments:

Ruth said...

Congratulations! May God bless you both in the years to come!

Joshua of Catholic Tech Tips said...

WHY AM I CRYING?!?!?! : ) Very beautiful.

Jenny said...

Gorgeous!!! Nick, I'm so happy for you two! I have to admit I'm a little choked up, too. Dave and I are 15 days from our wedding as I type this, and I'm so excited!

Peace of Christ in your new home!

Spence Ohana said...

What a beautiful church you married in - I loved your wife's dress and veil! :) Congrats!

Jnorm888 said...

Congrats!

I wish both you and your wife a well and happy life!






ICXC NIKA

rhapsody said...

Thank you for sharing your most-special day...it was just beautiful! Congratulations and God bless you both. =)

saintos said...

Very sweet and wonderful to see a wedding with no dancing down to the altar :) God bless you and your years together.

Be Thou My Vision said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I also read some of your
posts and I find it very helpful.

jp said...

congratulations; looks great

Related Posts with Thumbnails