Thursday, April 08, 2010

Please Excuse the Mess

In the spirit of Easter, I plan on spending the next few days giving my blog a rebirth. I'm tired of how it currently looks and I think a new color scheme is long overdue. I'm also going to finally make the jump to the new template that blogger has. Hopefully this will be a change for the better, and not the worse. I'm still a rookie when it comes to web design, so we'll see how it goes.

Pax Christi,


Pillarclimber said...

Hey Nick, I'm giving you an award, check out my Pillars.


Ron McBride said...

enjoying your blog. I have a Catholic blog as well as a website.
blog is
Website is



Victor said...

The new design is definately easier on the eyes. =)

Victor said...

LOL!! You choose the same platform as me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails