Thursday, October 21, 2010

Resources on the Abortion / Breast Cancer Link



As a follow up to my previous post about donating to Komen for the Cure, here are some resources that expose two dangerous relationships:
  • the relationship between the Susan G. Komen Foundation and Planned Parenthood;
  • the relationship between abortion and breast cancer

I tried to avoid including a link if it simply repeated information found in a link I already had listed, but this was difficult considering the massive amount of information on these topics. Also, I have tried to be as comprehensive as possible, but I'm sure there are some articles that I have missed. If you know of one that I should include, leave a comment on this post. Finally, make sure you watch the video above. It's a great summary of what you'll find below.

I hope this collection is helpful. October is "Breast Cancer Awareness Month." Women have a right to know this information.

Susan G. Komen Foundation and Planned Parenthood

The Link Between Abortion and Breast Cancer

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well they havnt made a warning because there is no link to breast cancer :) time to update

phatcatholic said...

Anon ... you obviously didn't bother reading any of the links I provided or you'd know better than to make such silly comments ;)

Anonymous said...

Let's face it, you people major on abortion because of your Mary worship. I had to quit the previous organization because you really aren't Christians. You pray to people.

phatcatholic said...

"You people major in abortion because of your Mary worship."

How does that follow? Your statement is logically incoherent, and ultimately indefensible considering that Catholics in fact do NOT worship Mary. For the reason why we "pray to people," see the following posts from my blog:

-- To "Pray" in the Bible
-- Defending Prayers to the Saints: Parts One, Two, Three, and Four
-- The Church: Two Bodies or One?
-- Saints and the Communion of Saints
-- Eight Key Points Against Catholicism, Part 1: Praying to Saints

Related Posts with Thumbnails