Thursday, November 18, 2010

Extensive Update to My Post on the Scripture Documents

Back in April, I made a blog post that listed the prominent Church documents that address the Bible. In light of the recent release of the pope's Apostolic Exhortation Verbum Domini, and taking to heart Michael Barber's brotherly admonition, I decided to extensively beef up that post.

See "Church Documents on the Bible."

It now includes many documents that were not previously listed, as well as a section of articles that analyze these documents from different angles. It is still a work in progress, but I hope you will spend some time with this collection that I have assembled. "The Church has always venerated the divine Scriptures just as she venerates the body of the Lord" (Dei Verbum, no. 21). The Scripture documents are abundant proof of this.

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails