Thursday, April 05, 2012

Holy Thursday, the Priesthood, and the Eucharist

Today is Holy Thursday, and two themes that are prevalent on this day are the ministerial priesthood and the institution of the Eucharist. As a DRE, the season of Lent and especially Holy Week is the busiest time of the year (which, by the way, accounts for my neglect of this blog as of late). I don't have the time I would like to really dive in to the meaning of Holy Thursday or the Triduum, but I am able to at least share my previous blog posts on topics related to the themes I mentioned. I hope that will suffice as you journey along this final few days that lead to Easter.

Holy Orders and the Priesthood

Holy Eucharist and the Sacrifice of the Mass

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails